Monday, August 8, 2011

My first Cruise

I got to experience my first cruise this past week. We left out of Jacksonville, FL - so JM and I had time to visit an old roommate Jessica and her hubby Russ! It was lovely! So on to...
Cruising

We took a 5-day Carnival Cruise to Key West and Nassau where we went to Atlantis!
HERE WE ARE
 Leaving the port in Jacksonville:
Snorkeling in this deliciously smooth water:
Watching beautiful sunsets:
Sharing a dance at the Captain's dinner:
Smiling with my beautiful sister-n-law Jessica:
Enjoying some peaceful time with my birthday gift:

So,
We had wonderful food, delicious desserts, kind service, chocolate covered key lime pie, fantastic shows and over all a wonderful, resting and peaceful vacation with family!
(Wish you could have been there too)
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment