Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cousins

I enjoy spending time with family. I don't even want to try and count how many cousins there are on my mom's side - there's so many of us. I know it's well over 20 and now we're all getting married too. It's crazy! JM and I went back to my grandparents to visit and spend time with my beautiful cousin Alyssa from California! It's very rare that I get to see her. Although she's a  few years older than I, she and I share the youngest child syndrome and get along very well!! In celebration of her being on the East Coast, several of us cousins got together, told stories, ate delicious food and ice cream, sat out by the pool and just relaxed on the Farm! Here's a few photos of our summer fun! Unfortunately I only used my camera one of the days.
Gram & Gramp's Pool on the Farm!
Alyssa & I (JM in back)
Mel, Alyssa & I
Grampa's Pride: Rooster
Alyssa, JM, Me & Ashley
Alyssa, Me, JM, Aaron, Holly & Mel (not even all of us that were there)
A beautiful photo of my dear Gramma & Grampa by: SCP

No comments:

Post a Comment