Friday, August 26, 2011

Home Tour Part 2


Welcome to our Home!
Dining Room
&
Kitchen
Oh! And our Backyard
Once again, most of our furniture has been given to us! I hope to eventually paint our dining room table and chairs black (except for the wood) like our bench seat and the baker’s rack white (depending on our next move). I found this cute wine rack at Good Will for a whopping ¢.98 and my mom gave us this Recipe for Love sign as a gift! We have all white dinnerware and blue glassware (very versatile!). Also, we gift-carded this beautiful tealish clock from Pier 1 next to the baker’s rack. Below it is Java’s quarters. For her, I put a Norman Rockwell picture of some doggy friends at the Vet I also found at Good Will! We love that our house-though small-is very open throughout and has plenty of guest seating! We have a small mud and laundry room beside the kitchen leading to our backyard where we grill almost every dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment