Friday, August 12, 2011

Music at the Beach

Yesterday before JM went to work, he told me that I needed to be ready for our date at 530! It was a pleasant surprise. I didn't know he had something planned and I was so excited! A few weeks before I wrote down all the free and local events in the city. I love summer events and the best part is that most of them are free. Well, I looked through my checklist and saw I wrote down the VA Symphony. Apparently JM didn't know that it was on my list, he heard about it on the radio on his way to work. So when he came home for lunch I asked if we were going to see the symphony and he said yes, how'd you know? The funny thing is that JM's surprises usually get spoiled somehow. He's not very good at keeping secrets from me. But, the special part was that the symphony was playing in an amphitheater right next to VA beach! An outdoor concert and the music for the night - DISNEY! We dressed to impress! What a fantastic date! Perfect I'd say!



1 comment:

  1. You two are amazing! I was thinking of the calendar we filled out at your shower - have you enjoyed some of those dates already!?

    ReplyDelete