Monday, June 6, 2011

June Baby Wish List


My 24th birthday is soon approaching and I've had a few things on my wish list for a while. Many are "things" I've come across in the blog-o-sphere and others are some that I've had my eyes on for a while: some practical, others, not so much! People ask "what do you want for your birthday" and I never can come up with a quick response. But, this is an opportunity to bring to life those secret things I adore and hope for! It makes me happy to see them, just for the fact that I can always come back to see special items I may have forgotten about. The exciting part is that several of the items on my ‘wish list’ are handcrafted by people like you and me that do what they do because they love it (and some are for a special cause)!


Sunshine and Carousels: Headband
Handmade Collectibles: Wreath


Kristi Hoskins Gifts: Neck Cowl
Ike&Co: Opalite Drop Necklace
Greeting Cards & Notes: Find JOY everyday

My Serious Side: Vintage Frames
REI: High UV Protection Women’s Buff
Outdoor Research: Women’s Gaiters (Med)
Holstee: Manifesto Poster


EReader: Kindle 3G&Wi-Fi OR Nook (Which is better?)

2 comments:

  1. I am a June Baby too! This list is too cute and funny! Happy early birthday! Miss you guys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled upon your blog, our wishlisy looks very similar ;)

    ReplyDelete