Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Dad

Dad,
You are one of the most God-fearing men I know. I’ve watched you read your Bible every day. I’ve seen your passion to serve in the church. You’ve done everything possible to take care of your four kids and now we’re all married and have started our own families. You’ve raised us to love God. You taught us how to tithe and to work hard. I’ve seen you work hard every day of your life. Anytime you meet someone new, you share Christ’s love with them. You’ve had incredible patience. You’ve taught us to love the outdoors, music and the arts. You are extremely innovative and creative. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You are young at heart and love being dad and grandpa. Happy Father’s day.
I love you dad,
Your youngest
Photo Credit: Steve Cook Photography

2 comments: