Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He Likes It

Today at lunch I was looking over some blogs and JM tells me: "I think I want a blog." He was excited and started naming off titles and topics that he had already been thinking about. I am very excited for him because he's a great story-teller. When he lived on a cutter and went underway 7 months out of the year, we used to email each other around four times a day. He would write the most descriptive stories and experiences and I never had to ask him about them later. They were so vivid that I could picture the entire scene playing out. I am a bit jealous because it takes me a long time to write. What JM cranks out in 20 minutes takes me a few hours. I'm a slow writer, but I enjoy writing. But if he really does start blogging, I'm sure he'd write almost every day. Truthfully, I think we'd be a good team one day. Maybe we should start a magazine. I asked if JM wanted to join on my blog and we could each share stories, but he wants his own. So now I get to help design it for him. I enjoy the creative side and back-work even though I don't know what I'm doing half the time (trial & error works just fine for me). So maybe in the near future JM will have his own blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment