Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy Bees

My husband and I have been very busy for the last few weeks. On top of the busyness, we decided to take a 6.5hr trip to my grandparents' house for the 4th of July weekend. I basically see it as a retreat they call "the Farm." We absolutely love spending time there. Aside from his full-time job, my 70 year old grandpa runs a farm training reining horses as well as growing beef cattle. We made this last minute decision to go so we could take some time to enjoy family and the summertime. Several of my extended family and their dogs were there and it was an all around great weekend. But now we are suffering a little. We are moving this weekend into our house and I've been trying to pack and clean all week while John Mark has been working on two research papers on top of his regular schoolwork and a full time job. Let's just say we haven't had the chance to talk much, but we are definitely looking forward to this move! So until we get our house in order and everything settled, I may be missing from my blog! I'm so excited to decorate and start over, but also skeptical of the lack of closet and bedroom space we'll have! I'm going to have to learn some small home storage tricks for our 1930's house. I'll be sure to post pictures in the process. Until then, happy summer!
Me with the flaming head and my cousin Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment