Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nostalgia

I got back earlier this week from St. Louis. I spent the last week helping my sister and brother-n-law with baby Violet, my beautiful niece. And, in March we will get to meet #3 of babies born in the last 6 months to our family. We love being Aunt Rae Rae and Uncle JM!
I find it so interesting to look at these beautiful babies and see similarities in our genes. I stopped by my parents on the way home from MO and looked through some old photo albums... I don't have any childhood pictures! I borrowed some out of the album but haven't copied them yet, so here are some low res pictures I took with my phone from my own childhood! Beware, I do look like a cute little boy in a dress. I am the youngest, so you should be able to spot me.
A few things to note: I have the cheeks of a mammoth, I look like my mother, I love being the youngest, I love my childhood!








1 comment:

  1. Did you swap Hazyl for you in the 2nd to last one? That is her exact face!

    ReplyDelete