Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breakfast Smoothie

For Valentines Day JM got me a Ninja Professional. I've been wanting one for a while and kept putting it off because of the price. Aside from a few other surprises, I was the most surprised about this. A silly blender brought me nearly to tears because of the thoughtfulness of my husband. He knew how much I've been wanting one and how useful it will be for chopping, blending and mixing. On Valentines he set up the blender and left me fresh fruit and a sweet note because he leaves early for work. For the last week, I've enjoyed creating yummy smoothie concoctions. I went to the store yesterday to get frozen fruit but they didn't carry it. What?! So, I decided buying fresh fruit is just about the same price and I can freeze it myself. I made blackberry ice-cubes and froze cut strawberries in an ice cube tray for each day. I love that I can add anything I want, but this is what I drank this morning. Mmm yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment