Sunday, November 20, 2011

Flowers and Yummy Things

I had the amazing opportunity to help Melanie at New Creations Flower Company in Charlotte, NC with 3 weddings she had booked for November 19. She also did our wedding last year and her business has grown so much since then. I am not very experienced as a florist, but she taught me very quickly what I needed to know and wasn't afraid to correct me at any point to make the arrangements up to her amazing standards. What a great weekend!! Along with organizing and labeling, I was mostly responsible for this specific wedding and the table arrangements. Notice her peacock feather theme?
This was a special request that would later be filled with champagne glasses under the chandelier  and candlelight
 Not all work.
After a long few days [and many weeks and hours Melanie worked before I arrived] and wedding flower arrangements and deliveries, we stopped here, at Amelie's for dessert.
I want to go back! It was the coolest, eclectic, 24-hr french bakery I've ever been to.
Here's Melanie! So lovely!
Thanks Mel, for great experience and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment