Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wow!!

I came back to Lee this semester nervous, refreshed, excited, overwhelmed, stressed… etc. and feel like this list could just continue on. But, I just have to say how amazed and grateful I am at the response of those who have sent and handed me support for my internship in Cambodia. I came to tears as I opened my mail from those who have graciously sent support to aid me in this incredible opportunity. God has widened my eyes and heart and totally reminded me that he is our provider and that he has placed a desire on your hearts to help me in this opportunity that is so dear to me and my call as a believer. Tonight is the first meeting for the leaders in the internships to Brasil, South Africa and myself in Cambodia. The reality of it all is really beginning to press on me heavily, but I am truly excited to take part in this awesome experience. Please continue to pray as we are beginning a strenuous preparation process and will be purchasing our tickets soon. I trust that God has full control of this opportunity and pray that we will willingly respond according to his call.

Again, my words cannot express my thanks and gratitude to you all.

Thank you!!

You have provided 2,090 of 5,000! Wow! God is good. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment