Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Year Ago Today

A year ago, my life was rapidly changing. I was finishing my last semester of college, making last minute wedding plans, packing my life away and experiencing a lot of transitions! Here are some photos from a year ago today! I am so grateful for my education at Lee University and proud to call it my Alma Mater. I had amazing teachers, classmates, friends and an all-together unforgettable experience. After 3 semesters of nearly failing, I took 1.5 years off before transferring to Lee to start fresh. Going from nearly failing to a desire to learn, grow and succeed helped me push for my almost 4.0 average while at Lee. Too bad my grades transferred over from where I began, but I worked so hard to receive an overall college GPA of 3.2! I celebrated with my soon-to-be husband, family, teachers and friends!
President Paul Conn and his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment