Saturday, September 3, 2011

Traveling

This really has been the summer of love & traveling. JM and I have been out of town almost every weekend and we feel blessed we've been able to make it happen. We have had to plan ahead and budget tightly and it has been worth it. Currently we are near St. Louis visiting my oldest sister Lydia and her husband Matt. It is almost a 2000 mile round trip. I can't believe it has been 3 years since I have been out here... so it was a trip well overdue!! And, the best part is that I no longer have to travel alone. JM is my constant partner in all things for the rest of our lives! We have hours upon hours to talk in the car, sing together, take turns driving, take naps, etc. Being here with my sister is such a gift in itself. We don't get to see each other much. Last time we were together was the wedding. It's times like these I really treasure. I can't wait to post pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I love having a travel buddy too! I grew up the oldest of 6 kids, so car rides were...let's just say not so comfortable! I LOVED it just being us on road trips after we got married...not that I don't love my family, but I just love being with him!

    ReplyDelete