Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My dear Lydia

Having been over 3 years since I visited  Lydia in Missouri, so much has changed since the last time I was there. Lydia and Matt had just moved to MO in July 2008. I went to visit them on my fall break. I was just starting my first semester as a transfer student to Lee University. I was single and content with it. I was thrilled to drive that far west for the first time.
Since the last time I was there, JM and I began dating long distance that December, we were engaged November 2009 and married this past December. It's really wild to think of how fast time really does go by. It felt like I had been there only yesterday. But life has greatly changed for all of us in 3 years time.
We were able to spend Labor Day weekend with Matt and Lydia and get a taste of their lives.


St. Louis really has some beautiful architecture.




No comments:

Post a Comment