Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Luscious Spring

We recently returned from a trip to Buffalo, NY where the weather was much colder than at home. When I woke up on Monday morning back in my own bed, I was amazed at all the changes of spring. Everything is in full bloom, full of life and color. It's amazing what color can do for us. I feel revived, fresh and full of life. The sunshine is amazing and the mild temperatures I could die for. So for that, I want to share a flower I am in love with!
ranunculus
the beautiful thing is that they come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.
i am presently hooked on this flower!
Source
Source

Source
Source

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful flowers! I've been trying to find new flowers to make bouquets with - tulips are losing their luster to me this spring! Thank you, I will be checking these out at our local greenhouse :)

    I hope your trip back home was great!

    ReplyDelete