Thursday, April 8, 2010

Minus 2

Well, it is official. The clinic will not approve Lydia for our trip to Cambodia, so my professor will be setting up an internship in the US for Lydia and Everaldo. That leaves our team, a team of 5. Although it is very upsetting and we truly have bonded as a team this past semester, I believe that it is probably better for both Lydia and their baby to not be spending her 2nd trimester in Cambodia. That is a high risk. So please, keep praying for our team as we try to revamp some of our plans and we dwindle into a team of 5. We cannot forget that God is with us not matter how big or small our team; He will do His work through us.

Also please continue to pray for our team members individually. We are all dealing with some very trying issues both in school and personally.

For me, this semester is really racking my brain. I have spent the last 2 days writing a 15+ page paper and I have several papers (with an exegetical paper for the weekend), and a case study project that I am working on, on top of my other classwork. I have spent all of my free time at my computer doing work when I am not in class and it’s really getting to me. Thank you so much. I know that I can push through it all, but I feel very drained and not as focused as I want to be in preparation for Cambodia. There is a lot on my mind and only a month left to get everything together.

Also, we are waiting on our VISAs to come back. Sooner better than later would be wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment